Substitute or change symbols?


is it possible to change the size of a symbol, like staccato dot or gruppetto sign?
Is it possible to substitute one symbol with another, like for instance picking the gruppetto sign from another font?

Btw, I tried to change the font and size for the tuplet numbers. The size changed but the font did not. Is this possible or not?