Sudden crashes after 9.5 4.0 update.

That update cost me $500 in canceled clients. Without doing anything but hitting play on my normal template it would hang. I reinstalled everything. cubase 5 then cubase 5 update then cubase 6 then cubase 6 update then cubase 6.5 then cubase 6.5 update then cubase 7 then cubase 7 update then cubase 7.5 then cubase 7.5 update then cubase 9 then cubase 9 update then cubase 9.5!!! I stopped there and things were wonderful. And WOW q link worked correctly again. The main stereo outs werent always auto selected making me want to strangle people!! hurray… but then a client came in and their session wouldn’t open with out cubase 9.5.30 update. Now the q link issue is back. Fortunately I havent had to cancel 12 hours of work again. Apart from crashing I cant believe the q link issue was not resolved in .40 Am I really the only one who sends several tracks to one group at once instead of sending each one individually?
After losing $500 in clients from the 9.5.40 update and being a client for 20 years can I PLEASE have a full copy on 1 disk of cubase 9.5? Cancel my current license and just send me a copy? No dongle needed!! If not then Im going to need to install cubase 5 then cubase 5 update then cubase 6 then cubase 6 update then cubase 6.5 then cubase 6.5 update then cubase 7 then cubase 7 update then cubase 7.5 then cubase 7.5 update then cubase 9 then cubase 9 update then cubase 9.5 then God willing VERY SOON cubase 9.5.50 update. PLEASE fix q link! My work flow is poop sickles not being able to send channels to groups in bulk. and not only that, If q link is left on…the main outs magically select themselves and when I add an eq to my snare that I actually selected by its self it put that eq on the main outs. THANK GOD for mix history our id be screwed repeatedly.

Please stop cubase from auto selecting the main outs. If I click on the kick it SHOULD be the only thing selected.
Please make an option for people who have been dedicated clients for years to trade there 8 update versions in for 1 disk for easier install.

Hi,

You don’t have to install everything. From your MySteinberg account you can download Cubase 9.5 Full Installer.

What’s the problem with the Q-Link in your side?

When Cubase crashed? What did you do? Can you share the crash dump file?

IM sorry, thank you for your help… I was having a meltdown that day. lol

Normally in a session, the only track that is selected in the one highlighted that you clicked on. For some reason after cubase 9.5.2 the main stereo output is always selected. It is randomly always selected. So before I go select anything I have to first go unselect the main outs. If I forget to go unselect the main outs what ever effect I put on will obviously be put on my main outs. too. This really slows things down. Ive reinstalled cubase completely and that cured my crashing problem but I noticed after either 9.5.2 or 9.5.3 the main outs started always being selected even if you didnt click on it. IM scared to death to do this 9.5.41 update because the last 9.5.40 update cost me alot of money on canceling a 12 of hour day of clients and having no where to put them the rest of the booked week. I love cubase and the makers of it but boy it can be tuff when its the foundation of your bills.!! :slight_smile: Thank you!

Hi,

Your Q-Link issue sounds pretty much similar like this .