Suddenly can't see (or edit) Controller tracks

I’m using Cubase 9.5 Pro. I frequently edit controller tracks corresponding to instrument tracks, particularly sustain events (cc64). Suddenly, I can no longer open any controller lanes except velocity. Sustain events still record and play back perfectly, but I can’t see (or of course edit) them. I’ve tried the obvious (Controller Lane Setup,“Show all used controller lanes,”). Nothing will enable me to open and see any controllers apart from velocity.

This is happening whether I use the Key Editor or not. I’ve rebooted the program, to no effect. I had finished editing the sustain events corresponding to an instrument track, and tried to open the lanes for another track, and couldn’t do so. This applies to any project I open or create. I have gone back to the manual, and searched through Steinberg and other forums, with no luck.

Am I missing something obvious? Any help would be most appreciated.

Hi,

If you open the Velocity, can you just change it to the Controller 64 in the Controller Selection and Functions? What happens if you click to the Create Controller Lane?

Isn’t the Key Editor height very small/low, so the other lane doesn’t fit anymore?

Could you attach a screenshot, please?