Suddenly no sound at all in the whole programme

Hello,

I am a new Dorico user on Mac. Everything had been working just fine until now, also the sound. Today, for an unknown reason, no sound comes from the Dorico programme (although my sound is on and works just fine elsewhere), so I don’t hear anything be it in playback or when typing music, and the mixer/the instruments don’t show any levels either… I tried all the tricks I found on the forum and elsewhere, none have worked… Could you maybe help me?
I’m on Dorico 3.5, MacOS 11.3. and I’m using the built-in speakers, nothing special.
Thank you very much!

Please load some project and then do Help > Create Diagnostics Report. The corresponding zip file please post here. Thanks

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (723.0 KB)

There are several suspicious things in the diagnostics and it doesn’t fit into the picture. Somehow Dorico can’t “see” your Built-in Audio device anymore. Can we have a remote screen sharing session? Please send mail to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’ and we’ll arrange the details. Thanks

Thank you very much!

I am afraid I am having the very same issue again… Unfortunately, I can’t remember what exactly you had me do in our very short screen sharing session, but I recall that the very first try immediately solved the problem!
Could you maybe write it down for me?
Thank you very much!

I’ve sent you a private message, please check.