Suggested methods of extracting MIDI from beatboxing audio?

I am currently trying to do this with tracker on Superior Drummer 3 but the detectors are designed specifically for drum kits and not matching up well.

What feature in Cubase is best for getting all the hitpoints to MIDI along with velocity?

only thing I could suggest is to duplicate the track to as many instrument/voices you want to isolate, use a detector like a drum detector and use eq/filters to ‘help’ detect the hits you want.

Or you can try something like Veiklang or melodyne and see where that gets you.

Not sure if that helps, maybe something simpler like a loop slicer?

“only thing I could suggest is to duplicate the track to as many instrument/voices you want to isolate, use a detector like a drum detector and use eq/filters to ‘help’ detect the hits you want.”

I have been trying that (in SD3) but the results are awful. I would spend more time fixing the mess than if I just transcribed everything. I either get almost no detections, or I get such a scattering with position data that is mostly un-aligned from the actual attacks.

I would be satisfied enough just to get midi from the proper attacks, which I would then distribute manually to the sounds I want.