Suggestion for Web Designers

Why is it no possible to click on a Steinberg.net forum page and go straight to Steinberg’s main website? It seems to me to be a no brainer for sales.

Z

Uhhh…click on the text “www.steinberg.net” at the top of the webpage?

Oh your right of course, but I was clicking on the Steinberg logo…

I don’t think this is obvious, it needs to be clearer

Z

Lol, the exact URL of where you want to go is staring you in the face and it needs to be clearer! :mrgreen: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, we tend to shut out things that we don’t want to see…

…like cows on stripper poles. :mrgreen:

Why does the Steinberg Logo take us to the forum? If It said Steinberg Forum, I would understand

Z

Standard PhpBB behavior :unamused: , its by design so you can jump back to the board index… again, there is an obvious link to that too, but for some reason, this is how it is.

Tom’s avatar gets creepier with age. :laughing:

Yeah, but if you click on it you go to an udder site :smiley:

Hahahahahahahah :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think it was my direct request in these very forums that resulted in Steinberg placing the link up at the top of the page (the process previously involving a multi-page click-a-rama), so I may take extremely personally any disparaging of the said link, and might ask any potential disparagers if they really have a life and if so to focus a bit more on that perhaps.

On the other hand, I may be mistaken and actually had nothing to do with the issue raised by OP, and if that’s the case I heartily applaud their efforts on our behalf to improve our forum experiences! How kind and thoughtful! :laughing: :mrgreen:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aloha a,

You may be correct but I first asked for this (or something very similar)
almost four years ago on:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:36 am

However a link to the ‘MySteinberg’ log-in screen would indeed be wonderful
but I now use a browser ‘tab’ work-a-round just for that purpose.

BTW IMHO
Seems to me that this thread should be in the ‘Forum Issues’ section of the board.
Not in the ‘Lounge’

{‘-’}

You softened them up!

PHPBB is free and doesn’t require in-depth development skills.

There are very few (if any) CMS’s that have built in forum software, maybe Perch is one.

Hahaha! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good to have you back, Phil! :smiley: