Suggestion "Groove Agent for Dummies"

If someone wanted to make a bit of cash writing a “Groove Agent for Dummies” book / ebook with a thorough index it would certainly be better than the %$#@! manual.

I’ve just replied to your question in the other thread. Hope it helps.

I was thinking the exact same thing as you when I first bought Groove Agent. As with the Cubase manual there is a lot of important info left out. Thankfully there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube and that’s how I eventually got to grips with it.

If you’re still having issues feel free tp contact me and I’ll try and help you out.

Regards

Adam

Thanks, Adam!

Hi Adam! I will take you up on your offer to help - which I greatly appreciate.

On page 20 of the Groove Agent 5 manual under “Adding a Second Agent to Complement the First Agent”, item 7 is confusing me:

“7. Select the second kit (I can do that), open the Select Style pop-up menu (where is this? The “style” button just shows midi), navigate to the Complements folder (can’t find it) and select a style from the Acid Jazz 01 folder.”

Any help with locating this would be great.

+1. Unfortunately documentation for both Groove Agent and Cubase is sorely lacking in explaining “how” and “why”. Both need a lot more context. Great as references, poor as tutorials. I hope improved documentation becomes a focus next.

I thought I was going crazy. I too spent way too long trying to systematically trawl thru all the folders …but couldn’t find the complements folder.

1 Like