Suggestions for next update

Hi!

I would really like if there was an option like minimum time to retrigger or a floor for the treshold in the hitpoints tab. The hitpoints detection is already a lot better than in cubase 5, but I could use a little more settings to be able to get the best results. Also It would be amazing to have an inteligent audio warp quantize. Like we could choose what we are quantizing (bass, guitar or percusive intruments) and the audio warp quantize could detect the notes better. cause the treshold on a bass is not really good and when you just the audio warp quantize without hitpoints, it’s all messed up. I love Cubase and I can’t believe all I can do now compared to 5 years ago!! :smiley:

I’d like too see a stereo version of the VST Amp Rack.
Or is there a way to really link 2 channels so that the second channel follows the EQ/insert settings, not just the volumes??

Doesn’t it do all this anyway? Or just not on your copy? :mrgreen: I think it should just do…well… everything.

I always wanted a 1/2 mute, lol. the ability to solo a track but have the rest of the tracks automatically fall to 1/2 volume. alot of times while checking through a track I don’t want it completely solo’d but I don’t want the rest of the tracks at full volume either.

I always wanted a 1/2 mute, lol. the ability to solo a track but have the rest of the tracks automatically fall to 1/2 volume. alot of times while checking through a track I don’t want it completely solo’d but I don’t want the rest of the tracks at full volume either.

++1

Aah, I thought that the listen button dimmed all the tracks to a lower volume, will try this but don’t know if I want to use the control room as I only got 1 pair of monitors and do not use headphone mixes (have a mixer for that function).

If you don’t set it to Not Connected in the Output section, you’ll double the signal sent to your outputs

Yep that did happen to me and all the mixes where disasters because I wasn’t realising that the setup was doubling my master outs. :unamused:

Yup +1

I will (is this ground-hog day?) once again mention my desire for “Start Record/Play on Midi Event” as found in Digital Performer… its very useful and would be pretty simple to code in!

Cheers

i would like in the next update c6 to instinctively know what i want to write and do the whole lot for me ! :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

Nah that’d get boring really quickly.

i would like in the next update c6 to instinctively know what i want to write and do the whole lot for me

:slight_smile:

Nah that’d get boring really quickly.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

{‘.’}

ah cool, will check on that. I was trying to think of a way for the listen bus to automatically split the outputs. so the listen track would be sent to the main out direct to my monitors and the rest of the tracks sent to the control room out to the house speakers, that way you’d have fader control for each.

I would like to see the support for mice “tilt wheel” technology. I know that there is lots of different ways to navigate and zoom on the main project window but I realy think it would benefit some user to be able to use the horizontal scrolling feature that mice can offer today.

+1. I have seen posts about this before. Would really like to see it. Scrolling across the project window with the tilt wheel would free up the “Shift + wheel” for something else, like adjusting track height quickly.

J.L.