Summer sale 2022

At what time does the summer sale end on the 28th of July? With time zone please.
Thank you guys!

I believe the Summer Sale ends at midnight CET. But don’t leave it until the last minute!

1 Like

I know but it’s a last minute bank deposit issue that when you make a deposit, it takes a day to show up on your account… Sad i know… But thanks a lot! :pray:t2:

Daniel, I’ve tried to buy the lifetime unlock for iPad a few moments ago, but it seems that the promotion ended. Today it is still 28 of July.
Has the Sumner sale 2022 ended already?
(Sorry, I know it is last minute but I couldn’t do it before 28) I was convinced that it would happen until 28.

Hi, I have the same (not seeming to get the discount), but I’m not sure whether it might always have appeared like that for me. I wonder whether it is because I already have the annual subscription (although have cancelled the renewal).

I just purchased the Dorico pro 4 upgrade and the discount showed on checkout so if you go through the process till the end it might show up. Not sure if its the the same with the non Dorico purchases.

I’ve now been sorted out on this - thanks.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure when the special price will end in the App Store – I think it’s as each time zone reaches the end of July 28. But it had ended at the end of July 27, and I extended it for one more day earlier this morning, so if it’s still July 28 as you read this and you’re trying to buy the Lifetime Unlock in-app purchase, give it one more try.

Thank you Daniel! I was able to buy the lifetime unlock for iPad with the special price moments ago.

Just two hours, before the offer ends. I don’t have an iPad that can run Dorico effectively. And still wonder if it wasn’t worth purchasing one just for running it.

What about leaving us another week-end to think about it?

Paolo

I’d say the difference between the normal price and the summer price is… 44€
Try and find a good price on a second hand iPad pro and you’re likely to save way more than fifty bucks/euros/whatever currency :wink:

1 Like

Dorico runs ok on my 5th generation regular iPad… have you tried it yet?

IPad mini 4, here. A little jewel I’m living with. But too slow for Dorico. And if I buy a new iPad for Dorico, I bet it will be a larger-screen iPad, to be used just for that.

Only… after having lost my mountain resort for a earthquake, and having lost much will to go around after the pandemic, and after having to go to the office has been completely replaced by remote work, I wonder if I will really need an iPad in the near future.

Paolo

So sorry to hear about your business dear… Hoping the best for your future. I just wanted to add in a suggestion that is cost effective and works great with Dorico, the iPad 9th gen is great for it and i think its going for around 300$ or 350$. It is perfect for the price. Good Luck dear our prayers are with you🙏🏻

1 Like

Thank you for your prayers, but I must say that, despite the long series of personal and global disasters, I’m all considered doing fine.

Great suggestion, but I still doubt about the screen size. Is it good enough to work on at least the sketch of an orchestral piece? At the shop, it looked incredibly small next to the 13” iPad Pro.

Paolo

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I have an old 11” iPad Pro (I think the screen is 10.5”) and I hope to upgrade to the largest model when budget permits. But I think the larger model will be better for VIEWING scores, as it better approximates the real size of paper.

2 Likes

Yes exactly, I actually backed down from getting it when i compared the screen size to an A4… But the price leap for the pro version is more than double and i would live with the smaller screen if I could jot down some ideas when Im not on my 16 inch laptop screen.

1 Like

Well, you certainly can do that. I can use dorico, but I lament not having the largest size whenever I use forscore or Imslp.

2 Likes