Super n00b question UR22MK 2 and Cubase AI config

Hi,

I have just bought a Steinberg UR22 to make music on my PC, I have come from Garage band so its all pretty complicated for me… If I plug the UR22 into my old Macbook and fire up garageband all is good I can plug my guitar into one channel and mic in the other… I can record and play and my headphones are plugged into the headphone jack of the macbook and I can monitor what I play and sing…

Not so simple with the Cubase and UR 22… I have configed it so it see’s the UR22 and its gettting input but I cant configure the output through my PC, only through the output on the back of the UR22 and it only plays in one ear.

Sorry for n00b questions but help would be appriciated.

I have the same problem as you do with my Yamaha THR-10x. It recognizes it receives input but I when I configure the output port my computer (RealTek HD) is not there so I cannot hear my output out of my computer. (Win 10).

It’s not a n00b question, as Cubase 10 AI is not the easiest to figure out.

Anyone get an answer on how to get the audio out?

Sorry I have to say it that way, but the answer is on numerous threads on the forums, and also in the manual

Sorry I have to say it that way, but the answer is on numerous threads on the forums, and also in the manual
And apart from that, you should start with posting some useful information on your used gear.