Surround 'Jellyfish' display plugin for N6.5 needed

Hi guys

I’m looking for a plugin with the ‘Jellyfish’ display feature for N6.5, like the DK meter or Izotope Insight.

Anyone using this?
DK meter/Insight are perfect but have all other functions I already have/don’t need, so I’m looking for the ‘Jellyfish’ option only.

Best, Alan

I have this in both Insight & the RME DigiCheck, neither of which are any use to you…so need to ask are you looking for a free one or a cheap/paid one?
http://new-download.net/nd/?mid=AudioMultimedia&ndpubid=pid-70008033176a&page=38&document_srl=27561&dtitle=Surround-Meter-5.1-3.71
this is now half price…

Have a look at the free Goniometer and Korrelator from Hofa - HOFA 4U – Free VST, VST3, AU, AAX Plugins | HOFA-Plugins

A goniometer isn’t the same as a surround scope (a.k.a “jellyfish”).

ahhh-ha - a surround jellyfish. :question:

+1
there’s room for a jellyfish display in Nuendo. It would also be good to see a phase scope. These could possibly be made available in a graphical display above the master meters / loudness meters. The display area wouldn’t have to be that large.

Hi guys

Thanks for all your input.
I deceided to go for Izotope Insight, because it works really nice and looks like the DK meter I used to work with.
But it would be great if it could be a feature of N7 :slight_smile:

Best, Alan