SWA Complete Cubase 6 Video Tutorial available now!

You are not alone :frowning: :frowning:

I shoulda been more advanced…full price here too

I paid the $20, did not know about the “discount code”… any chance of a rebate there Chris @ SWA???

Well that sucks. I ordered before getting C6. Why wouldn’t the discount code be available here or at their website?

Hmm…I can´t find a discount code at the end of the tutorial videos. Where is it?

Inside the tutorial application there is a “more video tutorials” button on the upper right corner.

Thanks, found it!

Click on the “More video tutorials” tab in the upper right of the tutorial interface (of tutorials that are included with C6) to see a discount code.

I corrected my previous post as it was written from memory. Oops.

I tried to pre-order SWA Cubase 6, but I’m not sure if my visa-payment was succesfull. At least I didn’t get any confirmation after giving all payment info. It seems that tomorrow it’s too late to get pre-order discount (+Cubase 6 -35% discount)

JJL

Login to your streamworks account and check your purchase history.

It says you do not have any orders. When I log in there is also textbox in the left saying “The page you are trying to access is restricted or unavailable”. Maybe something went wrong when I made the pre-order. I made it twice and I would not like to make it third time (give visa-card number etc)

The credit card payment thing doesn’t work with Internet Explorer. The PayPal thing does work, so try that if you can.

When will it be possible to download?

Hi folks,

The video should be ready for downloaded later today (Feb. 28th Pacific Time) the video will be available in m4v file at 720p (good for iPad/iPhone 4/iPod Touch (latest model)/Apple TV).

Thanks,
Chris

I can’t seem to buy this. It states something about the page not being secure! And, then asks for me to be a member once I click pre-order. Once through that hurdle, it asks for a security question. What security question does this refer to? Is there an easier way of buying this?
:frowning:

Soooo… today’s the big day. Any idea when it’s going to be ready? (Or am I missing something?)
When I click on Downloads I get:
Your Downloads
Find links below to your active downloads.
You have no active downloads at this time

Assuming it’s not available yet. Wonder if they are supposed to email us when ready? Noticed something about downloads only available for 24 hour. Hmm…

Me too… perhaps tomorrow?

Sent Chris from Streamworks a PM. TV sucks! This video would be much more productive! :slight_smile:

hi folks,

Sorry about the delay… we were hoping our timing would allow us to have it up and ready for downloading today… might be able to make it still - but would be late in the day :open_mouth:

Please accept our apologies for the delay… it will be up soon - tomorrow AM (Pacific Time) at the latest.

Chris