If you put an increment/decrement switch into a macro page that doesn’t have a hover state it can stick in the on/1 position causing the switch to stay activated. This only occurs if the mouse is dragged off of the switch while the switched is click (Click switch with mouse, hold mouse button down and then move mouse off of switch with button held down. Once mouse is off of switch, let go and the switch will continue to be activated).
- Load Halion 6.
- Initialize first slot program.
- Create a new Halion Sonic macro page.
- Create a switch. (filling it in with a bitmap isn’t required.)
- Connect the program level parameter to the switch (Bug is easiest to see with a parameter that has a lot of increments)
- Set switch to increment/decrement.
- Test switch, bug should then appear. Here’s a video showing the bug.
If you select to give the switch a hover state in the switch property then the bug goes away.