Switching between banks on an Yamaha TG-77 not working

Hope someone can help me with this.

Cubase Pro already has a MIDI Device preset for the Yamaha TG-77. The synth has 3 banks (P1, P2 and I) of 64 patches each. Let’s say the synth is on Bank P1. I can switch between Bank P1 patches using Cubase but when I go an select a patch from Bank P2, the software choses that particular patch number but does not change the bank. It selects it from Bank P1.

I have to go to the synth, change the bank and only after that I can browse thru the selected banks patches using Cubase. I know it’s a small thing to do on my behalf but I’d rather do it all in the computer.

Does anyone have the same problem? How can I make Cubase change the bank as well?

Here’s a screenshot with the patch/banks list for the preset device: Preset 1 A+B is Bank P1 and so on.
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 16.06.45.png

Not too sure but possibly it needs sysex enabled and you have it filtered out in midi prefs (this is default setting)

It’s already enabled…

Maybe the script just hasn’t got it programmed…you’ll have to read up in the TG77 manual what the messages need to be and try to add them in to the device panel.