Switching between the multitracks score and a specific track in cubase 12

I saw today a video with somebody switching from the multitrack score (all the orchestra) to a one track score (one instrument) than coming back to the general score, all that in the score editor (or page mode).
How to do that? without going out from the score editor, select an instrument than ctrl+R, than select all instruments ctrl+A than ctrl+R etc.
Any tips?
That could be hundfull to be able to switch without going out.
Thanks

Hi,

Does the video, you mentioned, show, how to do that?

It’s a Score Editor feature but it’s “semi-broken”. :cry:
You have to double-click on a staff handle to switch between full Score/single part.

At this time, you can switch to the part but you can’t go back to the full score.

There is a preference to enable/disable this:
Preferences>Scores>Editing>Layout → “Double-Click on Staff Flips between Full Score/Part”

2 Likes

No. The video at 0:38 and 0:45 shows the guy switching from the general score to a part than come back. I figured that he did what @Maestro said, but it didn’t work… as this function was disabled in my Cubase

Thank you @Maestro !
I figured that I had to double click on this, as you showed in your post, but it seems that this function was disabled in my Cubase. So thanks for the tip!

Well… here is the link of the video,

and the guy is switching to a part at 0:38 than coming back to the full score at 0:46…
So, I think it is possible to come back to the full score.

It could be a request for the next versions of Cubase, to have a shortcut allowing to switch from (not only from the general score to a part than from a part to the general score), but from any part to any other part, or sections of parts, without leaving the score editor (or page mode).
That would be a great option from my point of view…

Thanks for the solution by the way.

I wrote in my previous post that it’s a bug!

1 Like

Sorry, I did not understand… my English is not very good.
Have a good day.