- Double-click a part to open the key editor
- Part opens in window centered on cursor
- Select another part (single or double-click) while key editor is open
- Key editor now contains the new part, but is at the beginning of the part (not centered on the cursor)
- Must scroll to the right to locate the cursor
This is a gross inconvenience when editing orchestral parts (for example) where you need to adjust multiple instruments (multiple parts) in a single measure or phrase.
Goal: to single-click between parts while the key editor is open and have the exact same measures appear, vertically and horizontally, in the window regardless of the cursor position.