Symbols missing from Chords

I opened a file that I messed around with to test chord input, and now several days later, things are missing.
Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 7.09.58 PM.png
The slash is missing in the chord symbols (Bbm7/Eb), and these should either be Bb or Eb - the flat symbol is missing.

I haven’t done anything to Dorico, or to this file, except that I tried to add a Tenor Sax part to see the transposition work today, after not touching this file in a week or more. Closing the project without saving, and restarting Dorico produces the same issue, and I don’t know how to go back to the way it should be.

Robby

In hindsight, there was one thing that changed. When I opened up “font book” to copy some Bravura Text music characters to a pages document, it said that there was more than 1 version of Bravura Text found on my system (after the 1.1 upgrade). The button said to fix automatically, which is what I did.

Not sure if that helps, but it is the only thing that I can think of that has changed.

Robby

The font is probably what’s causing the issue. Which version of Bravura do you have? It should be 1.216.
Here is the font files:
Arkiv.zip (1020 KB)

I did not have the most recent version. Thanks for sharing them. However, when I erase the old ones, and add the new ones, I still see that there is a duplicate font issue on my machine.

Robby

Installed the updates, but that didn’t seem to work.

Robby

OK, I thought I installed the most recent version of the font (your files), but it doesn’t take it. It keeps the old files, and now removes the new ones I installed.

Robby

I suggest you quit Dorico, delete the Bravura and Bravura Text fonts from /Library/Fonts, empty the Trash, restart your Mac, then install version 1.216 of both fonts.

I’ll give that a try tonight when I get home.

Robby

That seemed to fix the issue!!!

Thanks!!!

Robby