synchronize 2 projects

the possibility of 2 mixing 2 projects to syncronize would be good. instead of having to activate the next project and mute the sound like ableton live when changing scenes

Hi and welcome on the forum,

You cannot playback two projects at the same time. You can play back the active project only.

You can run 2 different versions of cubase simultaneously to open multiple projects at the same time. One of them will be on an older release, though.

hello. thank you for the answer I will try to download a legacy version. But especially the question is the 2 projects will be syncronized midi clock? .CORDIALY

Hi,

If you use any kind of virtual MIDI Port to send/receive the MIDI Clock, this should work.

hi. virtual midi port on windows 10 ?

hi. thank you but I would like this to be possible in a future update in native steinberg. I download 10.5 and virtualMIDI | Tobias Erichsen. I will try .thank you

Hi,

Then you would need to wait at least 2 major releases. Otherwise it would be available in version A only, not in A-1.

If this is a Feature Request, please add the tag.

hi. I tried in virtual port midi on windows 10 .cubase 11 + cubase 10.5 impossible to activate the virtual output port it did not work . I’m not ready to let go of ableton live 11 and its session screen