First and foremost, I’m very happy with the new version, especially first/second ending bars and chord symbols.
A possible bug: When I opened a project I did in v. 1.0.3, the Layout Setting for showing tempo markings, bar numbers etc. showed them on too many staves.
In the original version, when I selected Woodwind and Brass to show such markings (in a concert band score) they appeared correctly over the piccolo and trumpet 1 staves, the first staff in each family.
In the same project in the new version, they now appear over the piccolo, clarinet 1, trumpet 1, horn 1, and trombone 1 staves.
As always, thanks for the help.