T RackS 3 Delux,... Any Good?

Just saw the advert and followed the link. Seems like its a well priced bundle right now but is it actually any good???

I have no experience with these at all, but would be interested to hear if anybody out there rates them.

i’ve got some of the individual plugins. the fairchild is good. the opto comp is good. the linear phase eq is really good. and so is the brickwall limiter. you can’t really go wrong i’d say. ed

I have it and like it a lot. I got it during their last group buy promotion. I bought the full AmpliTube 3 and ended up getting AmpliTube Fender and T-RackS 3 Deluxe for free. I’ve been using the T-RackS plugs on pretty much everything.

I would say the current offer with the free Black and White compressor singles is almost too good of a deal to pass up.

Better decide quick, though. I think that promotion only lasts until the end of the month.

One thing I would suggest if you do get it is to download and install the latest version of their Authorization Manager software before installing anything else …

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/authorizationmanager/features/

I like it. I use it a lot. It’s really good.