Just thought I’d post this here…
When using the tab and arrows buttons, there is a bug.
Here’s what I do:
- I select a note (this is the only mouse and/or click movement I use)
- I tab to the “Info Line” and adjust the “Start” position of the note (and I move it forward a measure using the arrow up button).
- Tab button again to get back to the score.
- Use the arrow left button to select a prior note.
- Tab to the “Info Line” again, to adjust the length of the note.
When I press the tab button once (with that other note selected) it indeed selects the “Start time” (in the Info Line), but a second press of the tab button, for some reason, shifts the note forward. A second press of the tab button should progress along to the Info Line’s “End” and “Length” options. Only the arrow or numerical buttons button should shift the note or change the note size (when the Info Line “start”, “end”, and “length” are highlighted).