Tablature Slides

I’m very new to Dorico Pro 3 so still in the uphill learning curve.

I’m currently creating some Tablature music with Dorico and on the whole its far better than the previous notation software I was using. One thing I am having trouble with is finding information on producing ‘slides’ in tablature either from YouTube tutorials or the manual. I can use the straight glissando line between two notes, but there doesn’t appear to be a dedicated tablature ‘slide’ feature in Pro 3.

Is this still to be incorporated into Dorico or am I missing this in the manual.

Glen

You’re absolutely right, Glen. At the moment there is no dedicated slide for guitar in Dorico, and for the time being you should indeed use a glissando until such time as we have the proper dedicated feature implemented.

Thanks Daniel

Hello both of you,
I’m also having a question about the glissando. I’m writing a multiple voices piece for classical guitar in Dorico. I want to put a glissando on voice 3 (bass) But dorico only puts a glissando on voice 1. Is there a way to tell Dorico that I would like the glissando on the bass voice? Thanks, friendly greetings, Vincent

Yes, it should be as simple as clicking the start note and Ctrl+clicking the end note before you type “gliss” into the Shift+O popover.

Ahhhh, yes thank you Daniel that works. Friendly greetings from Amsterdam :guitar::+1: