Talkback footswitch

Hi there…
Simple question…is there a way to set a classic (momentary or on/off) footswitch to control the talkback function in the control room?

I wonder to be able to do that using a pedal instead of pointing the mouse every time… :wink:

Hi, yes there is: If your footswitch results in a midi command you can create a generic remote (or assign a quick-control) that does what you intend to do.

Cheers, Ernst

Aloha E, and thanks for the info.

Being a MIDI guitarist any ‘control’ that can be done using the feet is a workflow enhancer.

Now if only I could get the new C7.5 ‘Re-record’ function to work like this. :slight_smile:

I’ll keep trying.

Thanks again.
{‘-’}

Hm, I am not knowing by heart how the re-record function is triggered in cubase, but maybe there is a key command?

If a function requires more than one command or keystroke it would be possible to create a makro and Trigger this by a generic remote Controller. I think to remember this is possible.

Cheers, Ernst

Ok, I’ve bought a Presonus Faderport and in it there is a “user” button that is fully customizable.

The question is: how to do it?

I’ve seen that i can create a Keyboard command to on/off the talkback but I don’t want to do it with the keyboard!
The Faderport is setted as “Mackie HUI”, even if I create a “Generic” ones I don’t find how to set that button up.

Can someone guide me step by step?

Thanks

The talkback switch in the Generic Remote is at:VST Control Room>Device>Talkback

There’s also this thing