Taped Vibes issue

Just installed Taped Vibes using the Steinberg Download Assistant (no download Access Code supplied). When I try to run it in Halion 7.0.20 it is not possible to select any sound because all of the patches have a red ‘No Entry’ icon next to them. See attached pic.

What am I doing wrong?
IMG_5379|666x500

Did you activate the license in the Activation Manager? No download access code needed.

I’ve had a look at the Activation Manager but’ Taped Vibes’ is not there and there seems to be no way to add it, plus it does not come with an activation code.

Did you use the same enail as your MySteinberg account? I didn’t get any activation or download access code but Taped Vibes showed up in the Activation Manager and I had to activate it.

Yes - the same email address as I always use. I’ve re-installed Taped Vibes but it still does not work.

I’ve given up - I always have trouble with these Steinberg updates. Completely unintuitive, complicated and a big waste of time. These things should be really easy to download and install, like most of the software I use from other companies, particularly a simple, non-essential freebee like this.

Thanks for your replies though.