In the Dorico FB page, John McCoy discussed the strange behaviour of tempo text, especially when it’s long and over a single bar’s rest. I have unearthed something which is obviously related but seems to apply to layouts where musicians play more than one instrument (Clarinets in Bb and A for example). Tempo text of any kind can mess up the layout in rather serious, illegible ways, sometimes combining several multirests into a single long mulitrest with the rehearal marks all bunched over it, and can also scrunch the preceding measures until they are no longer legible. I have been able to fix this with system breaks in the affected layouts (clarinets 2nd flutes and three percussion layouts) but it is a rather worrying bug. I include an example of what I mean from a short ballet score I just completed. I will gladly share the score with the team if they so desire.
Also, I find that text and instrument change text collide more frequently than 1.0.3