Temporary license for my laptop?

I am a NYC based musician and Dorico 3.5 user. I am currently in Buenos Aires and have decided to stay here for a month due to loss of all my NYC gigs. I would like to have access to my copy of Dorico on my laptop, but left the dongle in my studio computer at home in Brooklyn. Could I obtain a temporary license?
Thanks! Pablo

I was in a similar situation during Christmas. What I suggest, if nobody from the team grants you a temporary license, is to create a new Steinberg account and activate a trial there (provided you never activated a trial in that laptop).

With the advent of Dorico 4 and Steinberg Licensing, that’s going to be a thing of the past. If you’re eager to update, it might be the case that the update arrives before your trial lapses.

1 Like

Of course, Pablo, I’ll provide you with a temporary license. I’ll send you a private message here.

2 Likes

Ah, the new licensing system will nicely take care of that little situation (obsessively checking the forum every day this week …)

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t2:
Me too.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen an iPad release in a while, I’m betting 'cause we’ll get a simultaneous double release. Maybe with Apple Cloud file synch? Windows has an iCloud client, I’d be happy …

1 Like

So do I!

1 Like

An update for Dorico for iPad won’t be arriving at exactly the same time as “big” Dorico, but it will be following behind in short order. No iCloud support just yet, but that is something that we are definitely planning.

4 Likes