Hi! I’ve gained a lot from reading the forum over the past year, but this is my first question.
I am having issues with the options in the inspector for text frames. In the “Text” section, there are choices for Padding, Border, Vertical Alignment, and Tab Stops, but changing them results in either no effect (in the case of tab stops) or the effect does not persist. I noticed this originally in a project with a couple dozen lead sheets, but have since reproduced it in a fresh project. Here is what I have tried:
- Start a new score, add a single instrument.
- Add a text frame, or use an existing text frame, either on a master page on in Engrave mode.
- Adjust padding and/or add a border to the text frame.
- Edit the text frame by adding text or a line break.
- The formatting reverts to default! No padding, no border.
The options for tab stops (left/center/right) in the same Text panel of the Inspector also seem to have no effect on tabs or the text.
For what it’s worth, I’ve tried it on two different Macs, though both are running 10.13.6.