Thank you for Dorico

First of all, I’d like to thank the whole Dorico team for bringing us this exciting new option for music typesetting! I’ve used Finale for many years, used MusicPrinter Plus back in my DOS days, tried Sibelius and Lilypond, and I’m thrilled to have this new software. Even though I could have taken advantage of the crossgrade price, I chose to pay the full retail price, as some others have done, because I want to support the team and help to ensure that Dorico is around for many years to come. I look forward to helping to answer questions, identify bugs, and produce engraved-quality music! :smiley:

Thanks for your kind words. I’m glad you’re enjoying Dorico so far.

(Irrelevant fun fact: the chamber choir I direct is called The Cantilena Singers, so I like your screen name!)

Nice to hear from you, Daniel. I was interested to hear about your chamber group, especially because it’s choral. I’m a pianist, and I’ve been accompanying choirs since 1989. The “Cantilena” name came from a group I was involved with in the late '90s. Anyway, no need to answer - I know you’re busy 27 hours a day with Dorico! :laughing: