Thank you Helge and team for better forum participation!

Yep. You guys rock! :smiley:

+1
{‘-’}

Yep. Agreed

+1

+1

Yes, I agree - it’s one of the things that keeps me using Cubase and other Steinberg products.

Seriously, guys… :unamused:

• no answer about a lot of issues, especially the ones involving all the UI/workflow regressions,
  • two of my issues reports, though posted in the relevent place in accordance to Steiny rules, directly sent to the ‘Miscellaneous’ subforum without explanation,
  • no answer to a PM message sent to one of the leaders of Steiny development crew (I will not name him…),
  • and this kind of reaction from the leader of the Cubase marketing team (Cubase 7.0.4 - #34 by Helge_Vogt - Cubase - Steinberg Forums) :

Still believe that it’s the best ‘level of customer interaction’ ? :confused:

If you do, go and see the Camel Audio, Rayzoon or JBridge way of doing, among others…

-1 here.

No pats on backs until the product is worth using. Good service for a sour product doesn’t mean anything.

You’re right. Camel audio are a great gang! Love these guys and the way they value feedback and issue reports.

I also don’t understand why Helge keeps moving bugs that have been confirmed at our end to miscellaneous and Features request! A feature that was previously integrated and now missing… we should not have to request it again. That is plain stupid.

Is anybody keeping a running total? :wink: