Just wanted to say, aside from the apparent issue with Render in Place and Sidechaining (see other forum post…haven’t actually tried this for myself), the new Render in Place function is absolutely amazing. Today I needed to render out 118 tracks of stuff in two sets of folders - one 100% dry, and one with channel settings printed. We’re talking about a rather large and fairly heavily processed project here, folks, and the entire process took me about 30 minutes or so. On top of that, it was basically on autopilot. Select the stuff, adjust the settings for export, select the folder, and go for it. When it finished, I just changed the settings to export dry, and away we went.
Seriously has cut down LOADS of time and frustration for me and my workflow. THANK YOU STEINBERG!