Thank you very much for the new update

Thank you very much for the new update of this wonderful program, which made a dream come true for me.

2 Likes

Are you very late or very early? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was wondering if I missed something

See last sentence below:

Yes, weird… Maybe der Bertram is part of the beta testers team.

We are actually seeing into the future. The fabric of time had, briefly, a small tear in it; hence the messages from the future.

Now, if only there were a way to see messages from the past…

1 Like

I think he’s talking about the next (future) update.
As we know that the Dorico development team always presents us with great updates, I don’t see anything wrong with thanking in advance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The next update is coming soon – we had hoped it would be ready by now, but we are taking our time to make sure that the Key Editor and the promised feature for arrangers are in excellent shape. There are plenty of other smaller improvements and fixes to come as well. Thanks for your patience!

37 Likes

we are taking our time to make sure that the Key Editor and the promised feature for arrangers are in excellent shape.

As a long-time arranger, I am keen to know what this Promised Feature may be.

1 Like

You don’t have too much longer to wait to find out.

14 Likes

Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His truth is marching on!

2 Likes

…and I’ll just mention in passing that the first of November is a Highly Auspicious Day for Releasing New Updates.

Just saying.

1 Like

It won’t be tomorrow!

1 Like

Yes, but one day the update will be tomorrow! Hahaha!

3 Likes

“No jam update today, jam update tomorrow.”

5 Likes

I used to live near a tavern that had a big neon sign in one of its windows that read, “Free Beer Tomorrow.”

4 Likes

Now I’m curious. Is the update as Dorico 4.3 or Dorico 5?

4.something I’d say

It’s a free update to Dorico 4, not a whole new major version that would require you to pay an update fee. But it is a pretty significant update (it takes at least 32 pages in the Version History to describe all of the fixes and improvements).

30 Likes

Well now, THIS is becoming more exciting by the moment. Very much looking forward to this new update!