Thank you very much for the new update

Well now I have to keep refreshing in case there’s an announcement… :eyes: :grinning:

2 Likes

It feels like the German translation of soon (“bald”) is sooner than the English equivalent … :slight_smile: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Of course in any language “soon” isn’t soon enough …

3 Likes

I feel happy that I have lived through this exciting trip of Dorico growing from v 1 til 4. Every update was almost like a very successful performance. I guess soon most of the substantial features will be just there. Poor new generation, will not feel these vibes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

tmp

7 Likes

Eggsalad, you’re not on You Tube.

Oh sorry, didn’t know GIFs were frowned upon. A bit of fun in a lighter thread, I thought, but no worries.

5 Likes

9 Likes

It’s totally fine to post gifs here if the mood takes you.

8 Likes

The iPad gets an update too?

Yes, Dorico for iPad will (App Store review notwithstanding) be updated at the same time.

2 Likes

Fwiw, I’ve posted gifs before. I love them. They express things better than mere words sometimes.

They’re even better than posting projects!

“Yes! We have no banupdates today…” :banana: :banjo: :notes:

1 Like

Is that from Bizet’s famous opera Carmen Miranda?

3 Likes

Loving this thread. Just thought I’d say

Fun to read of all having the same exquisite torture as we all wait for the latest update. Wednesdays and Thursdays seem to be the most popular release days. All I can say is that I am so damn spoilt by Dorico when I look back to being a young music lecturer in the pre-Finale days of 1987 trying to bash out a cover arrangement for a student ensemble with Dr T’s Copyist. A thousand thanks to the Dorico team for everything they do.

17 Likes

I’ve already started the download manager and let it update everything undisturbed.

You really should patent your OS settings, you seem to have created some sort of time machine.

3 Likes

In all humility, I would also like to apologize to the Dorico team for all my personal doubts since version 4.0, which this new FREE update has completely cleared away.

In aller Bescheidenheit möchte ich das Dorico-Team hiermit auch noch um Entschuldigung bitten für alle meine persönlichen Zweifel seit Version 4.0, die dieses neue KOSTENLOSE Update vollständig weggeräumt hat.

8 Likes