THANKS to NUENDO team

thick + from me

Last night, I have installed my first 64Bit Windows7 OS (Win7 is new for me), have installed 64Bit Nuendo and a lot of other drivers, Plugins, VSTis, buy the JBridge at 4 clock in the morning … Sleep only 2 hours and my eyes watch so → :open_mouth: in my monitors. Today I took my bike and buy 8GB RAM (now 12GB).

Full loaded Omnisphere without streaming, RMX, Halion Symphonic Orchestra in best Samplequality, Addictive Drums, 3 x Revalver MKIII Rack, a lot of UAD-Plugins … all at the same time and all run smooth!

Thanx Steinberg!!!

PS: and I love the new midicontroller editing in Midieditor, nice!

Dispite my obsesive bug reporting on this forum, I too am grateful for Nuendo. As a user since version 1 Nuendo has secured the title of “worlds most advanced DAW” in my book from day 1. And dispute current issues, Nuendo 5.5 has shown Steinbergs constant commitment to excelerating productivity for its users.

sincerely, you guys rock!

+1!!

Yep, working great here as well. Thanks!

As far as I understood you mean that it does’t matter what kind of automation was showed on track but when I start to write for example PAN the PAN automation will immediately shown on current track? If it so please tell me how to activate this function.

Go to your automation panel, click the preferences button in the bottom LHS, activate “reveal parameter on write”.

Thanks a lot! Very very useful. Now I even don’t have to open automation on track at all!

For me this feature is quite useless, since I do not only automate volume. For volume it’s fine. But when you then touch a parameter of a plugin, all those plugin-automation-lanes automatically pop up, and you get absolutely lost in your session.

It would be great if this feature could be a “volume-only” one…

Segoe UI is not an option if you are running XP (from your sig) - since that is a Vista/7 font. Perhaps you are running Windows 7 now?

VP