Thanks to Steinberg / Merci à Steinberg

I am transforming my studio and adapting to Dolby Atmos, like many people, and I would like to sincerely thank Steinberg for making the Cubase (and Nuendo) manual available in French, and in a well written French. This is an extraordinary contribution, considering the complexity of the thing. Avid has abandoned French manuals, Magix too, and the other DAWs don’t even have a French interface. With the notable exception of Logic Pro (on Mac only though), interface, help and manual, just like Cubase-Nuendo. So, thanks a lot Steinberg!

Je suis à transformer mon studio et m’adapter à Dolby Atmos, comme bien des gens, et je voudrais ici remercier sincèrement Steinberg de rendre disponible en français, et dans un français bien écrit, le manuel de Cubase (et de Nuendo). C’est un apport extraordinaire, compte tenu de la complexité de la chose. Avid a délaissé les manuels français, Magix aussi, et les autres DAW n’ont même pas d’interface française. À l’exception notable de Logic Pro (sur Mac seulement cependant), interface, aide et manuel, tout comme Cubase-Nuendo. Alors, merci mille fois Steinberg !

11 Likes