The 1.0.30 Wish List (major features only, please)

Expression maps based on custom text.

Depends. What are you currently in?

Real time MIDI recording.
Rewire mode

Yes. Cue notes are a must have for larger orchestral works. I can start to work on a professional basis only then.

Is that “missing features” list online somewhere? It would be nice to see what’s on the list already in order not to repeat the same wishes over and over.

I wish for Psalmody and Choralnotation:

• Notes without stems
  • noteheads like this (picture)
  • notes without values (if this is possible).

For Choral the notation without measure ist very great!

See the Features in depth list at the end of this page.

This thread is fun, but just for the avoidance of doubt, we’re not going to be using this thread to determine the prioritisation of what we’re going to work on next. I already have my list of what we plan to work on in the next update, but I won’t share it in detail at this stage because software development is hard, and it’s possible that things I have identified as being high priorities will still not make it into the very next update, so I would prefer not to have to disappoint people when things I have indicated will be included end up not being included.

Absolutely, Daniel; I just figured it’s good for us to have the conversation. Also, if you don’t meet all my demands you will never see (the last thing you misplaced) ever again.

Enlarge the graphic symbols section, allow designed horizontal/ vertical lines that behave like the dynamic hairpins.

A little late for 1.0.30 requests. Perhaps the OP should change the name of the thread, or someone should start a new on for the next update. But then Daniel has more or less said what will be in the 1.0.40 update next summer.

Repeat lines, and 1pra 2cunda Volta brackets and D.S. and so on!!!

Well, lyrics are improved… I got one!! =) Congrats to Daniel and the team for a fine update.