The 9.0.3 new video engine seems a serious downgrade.

I’m having no problem importing video. The video plays, the audio is extracted. Used MP4 as the test.

Likewise here, unable to extract audio from a video file on Windows 7. Reverted back to 9.0.20 for now. Hopefully a new fix will come soon

dragged a mp4-video and everything works perfektly - very komfortable !

What is not clear in the following ?

Future developments planned for future updates

AAC Audio Extract on Win 7 is in development.
AJA video device support is also in development.
Replace Audio in Video is no longer possible. As an alternative, video render export functionality (including audio) is planned.
MXF container support is also planned.

Optimization should be part of it too, it’s a shame that it drops frames for me and uses a lot of cpu for everyone.

That was mentioned in the part I didn’t quote :slight_smile: yes definitely need optimization.
I’m not worried, Nuendo is marketed at post production, this is something they can not afford to have at this state for long.
This is if they ever want to make a serious dent into the protools market.

Dear Friends
When i use cubase and try to add an mp4 video everything works well with cubase’s new video engine ! unless when i try to choose a .mov! a simply .mov video my cubase crashes suddenly! I can not even choose it , I send you a photo in Addition. Hope you can understand me.
(My computer is in Turkish language so it says in message appeared ‘’ cubase stopped to work ‘’ - you will noticed in on the photo)
Can somebody help me?? I want to be able to add a .mov to my lovely cubase without converting / encoding it.
I use cubase 9.0.3 Pro

Now se are in 2019 and Cubase Pro 10, but “export video with audio” is not possible…
Very disappointed…
:confused: