The activation code has been used already

The server may be up, but its data is hosed. The same brand new (never before installed) license I was trying all day yesterday now gets the error message:

“The activation code has been used already. An activation code can be used only once to download or upgrade a license. Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code.”

So I wasted all day yesterday fighting a server issue because their error dialog blamed my connectivity or firewall, and today I still cannot proceed to use the new UR22C because their software has corrupted its understanding of my licensing. Utter crap.

Have you seen this?

I had not seen that, thanks. I am new to the forum and a few days into trying to get the UR22C successfully installed. This is a very frustrating user experience to say the least.

Yes, I agree.

You should be able to use the interface without any license. The license is for the vst version of the dsp plugins (Basic FX Suite). And probably also Cubase AI.

If the above mentioned article doesn’t help and it was actually you who used the activation codes during the license server downtime you can try the recovery in eLicenser app.

1 Like