The Activation Key not work

Hi

I bought Cubase before 2 weeks ago and they sant to me an email with Activation Key, and the Activation Key not working and i got messeage.
Please solve this problem ASAP.

Hello,

you purchased a Cubase Pro 8.5 Update from Cubase Pro 8, but I couldn’t find any registration in your account.

Do you have a dongle containing a Cubase Pro 8 license?

What is the exact wording of the error message?

Thank you.

i have everything … Order Confirmation and the Activation Code and the message is
" no license to upgrade found. Please connect a USB-eLicenser with contains an appropriate license to upgrade to your computer "

if you want the Order Confirmation i will send it to you and the Activation Code.

Hello,

thank you, I did find your order and activation code.

The point I was making is that you need to have a USB-eLicenser and an existing Cubase Pro 8 license in order to use the code you have purchased, as it is an update from Cubase Pro 8 to Pro 8.5.
This is why the eLicenser is asking for a ‘USB-eLicenser which contains an appropriate license to upgrade’.

If you already have an USB-eLicenser containing a Cubase Pro 8 license, then it’s just matter of trouble-shooting - if you don’t, you would need to return the purchase, as it is unusable.

Hope this helps.

Hey

I don’t have the USB-elicenser and i bought Cubbase 8.5 pro directly this the first time for me. How i can return the purchase? and how if i want this application!?

Hello,

sending you a PM