The annual Cubase Sale has started and we have good news for everyone who has already updated

Hi all,

Today we are starting the annual Cubase Sale and we are offering a 40% discount on all updates, upgrades and full versions until October 3, 2022.

And there is even more!

Every Cubase Pro 12, Artist 12 and Elements 12 customer who has already updated or purchased Cubase 12 since the release in March will get access to some stunning partner products without additional costs as well!

Depending on your Cubase 12 version you will find voucher codes for some excellent plug-ins from our friends from Acustica Audio, Arturia, Celemony, Softube and also Steinberg in your MySteinberg account, based on the Cubase version you register. It may take some time until the vouchers will show up in your account, but they will be there.

You can find all details on our website.

41 Likes

Thanks Steinberg, great discounts(already have pro 12) and Bonus plugins . cheers

2 Likes

Wow! THANKS Steinberg!!

1 Like

Due to the new licencing scheme:
NO THANKS!

Absolutely Gutted.
I was running CB12 trial which runs out tomorrow.
Purchased CB12 Pro Upgrade just a few days ago.
No refund of the difference available to me. GUTTED!!!

Hey! That’s awesome! Thanks!

2 Likes

Anyone use any of those freebie plugins? Thoughts?

Shouldn’t accounts with three Cubase Pro 12 licenses be eligible for more than one voucher per plugin?

1 Like

Ohhh this is exciting news. A free CS-80?! YES PLEASE! :slight_smile:

I can’t see “Vouchers” in my steinberg account though, anyone else? …Perhaps it will just take some time to roll out.

1 Like

The voucher codes have disappeared from my account and now show an error message.

They appeared when I first logged in and when my account timed out they disappeared,
I own Cubase Pro 12.
Is there an issue with the servers/accounts?

1 Like

Yep I logged in saw the vouchers ,wanted to redeem them, came back to the same page after few minutes and it became page inactive/error. Now I can’t see the vouchers anymore . :frowning:

1 Like

Vouchers have disappeared

2 Likes

I wanted to download the free plugins but I don’t see the “Vouchers” tab at MySteinberg.
I have Cubase 12 pro.

1 Like

The same issue here?

I don’t want to rub it in but CS80v sounds very nice , and the AA FTC is great :wink:

1 Like

I’m just wanting to recreate that McCartney Christmas jingle ready for December! haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No sign of any voucher tab in my browser

1 Like

Me too Steinberg have you a reply?

As noted in the first post, it may take some time until the vouchers will show up in your account.

The tab may also be temporarily unavailable due to server load. Please try again later.

1 Like