The annual Cubase Sale has started and we have good news for everyone who has already updated

The same issue here?

I don’t want to rub it in but CS80v sounds very nice , and the AA FTC is great :wink:

1 Like

I’m just wanting to recreate that McCartney Christmas jingle ready for December! haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No sign of any voucher tab in my browser

1 Like

Me too Steinberg have you a reply?

As noted in the first post, it may take some time until the vouchers will show up in your account.

The tab may also be temporarily unavailable due to server load. Please try again later.

1 Like

The istructions are not clear on the Steinberg page. Steinberg, you may wish to alter the text. “Update to or purchase Cubase 12 and redeem the2” |what does the2 mean?

Hello, THANK U STEINBERG TEAM
why don’t I have a voucher tab?

1 Like

To be fair, it was written in the original post that vouchers may take time.
I must’ve ran right through and ignored it in my excitement. :slight_smile:

Won’t stop me refreshing the account every 10 mins like an impatient brat though haha.

Hi all,
let me check with our licensing team. There might be some traffic on the servers right now. But no worries. I have checked a couple of the accounts in this thread from our backend and all have the vouchers in their account. Please have a little patience.

9 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you for these kind gifts Matthias and Steinberg team they are very well received and nice to know you have some nice partners to hand but please fix the Midi note issue .

1 Like

I saw the vouchers for about 10 seconds an then it disappeared, so much pressure!!! :grinning:

Please check again now if the vouchers are there!

Ching! ching! Mine just appeared - seriously, big thanks for these offerings, very kind of you and the partners involved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you allowed to sell these vouchers? Couldn’t find anything in the Legal Terms.

Vouchers ? What vouchers ? :joy: Much appreciated :heart: :heart:

Pretty cool promo!

4 Likes

What about Nuendo 12 users? And is there a discount on Cubase when you have Nuendo?

Thanks

3 Likes

Awesome! :sunglasses:
No go tho … I have what I need in 2022, which is just as awesome!
Now that cycle that appears after 2022 … hmmm