The annual Cubase Sale has started and we have good news for everyone who has already updated

Great opportunity for me to buy my second DAW ever. Thank you, Steinberg.

I bought the Cubase Pro 12 Crossgrade from a retailer yesterday and sent the crossgrade form and proof of DAW ownership. However, I haven’t heard back from them yet on the DAC/AC for Cubase Pro 12.

Could anyone please let me know how long it will take for the delivery?

Thanks.

With the coupon code not working you need to use the copy to clipboard symbol by the actual code and then in the AA activation box you need to press ‘Control V’ for the code to be accepted

1 Like

Thank you very much for you precious and fast help

1 Like

No worries, all sorted out already I just wasn’t aware of Aquarius voucher code field. Thanks. :blush:

1 Like

Hello.
I bought this morning the upgrade to go from 10 pro to 12 pro.
I installed with “steinberg download assistant”…
I received the invoice but I have no code to activate cubase 12 pro.
So I can no longer open cubase.
I checked everywhere on my steinberg accounts, I did the maintenance tasks … I can only find my old products and no trace of a cubase 12 pro !!
What’s going on ??

Hey Matthias… Just an update… I got all my vouchers yesterday 5th sept in my account … So for me all is working…

1 Like

Hi @giloine, you should have received a confirmation email with a Download Access Code (DAC). Please enter this code in the Steinberg Download Assistant and activate Cubase 12 on the first start.

Thanks matthias
Here is the problem : i just recieved a mail with the invoice but absolutly no DAC on, and no other mail… i’ve look in unwanted message and in other PC mail box : absoluty nothing.

Then please get in contact with Asknet. That is the company that is running our online shop. The contact should be in the invoice email.

OK… i go for that…

It’s really annoying to be bothered like that when you want to do things honestly
I filed a ticket and now I just have to wait…

In “steinberg download assistant” i can download all sort of products but when installed it says “no valid license”…
I’m waiting for the support…

I have upgraded Cubase Pro from 11 to 12, 4 or 5 days ago and still haven’t got the vouchers. Should I wait or start a bug threat on this forum?

Please run the Steinberg Activation Manager to check if Cubase 12 is verified and activated.

Was able to find a suitable Elements 12 version stateside. Downloaded and installed yesterday. Everything is working pretty good so far. Love the activation process. Alot better than the elicenser that I used to have to work. Vouchers have shown up, but don’t know if I will use them just yet. A day and a half in and I have gotten some good production in.

1 Like

Thank you, activation process wasn’t clear enough for me. Now it is working. THX!

Paid £169 for the upgrade from Artist 7.5 to Pro 12 this morning and all I have received is a PayPal confirmation email.

No email from Steinberg at all.

Googled this and it was suggested to login to the store by going through a shop sale to the point of being able to log in but I have no shop account either?

I have lodged a ticket but who knows if it was the right one, didn’t realise you need 2 different accounts!

I hope I don’t have to call Germany from the UK to sort, negates the offer really.

What a dogs dinner.

If you go to the Steinberg website you will get correct information, also read carefully so you are sending to the right party. (there’s a button for Paypal payers.)

https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/360001898100-Online-Shop-Support

But don’t worry, Steinberg is very responsive here in the forum. You will be taken care of

1 Like

The confirmation of support ticket email was from Living-C which seems to be correct for PayPal payments.

We’ll see I suppose.

Strange way to do business though IMO…

Yes, that’s right. Yeah having a separate shop throws a wrench in it for some purchasers.

ok, i spent some time with the vouchers this morning. The " Dirty Tape" and the " Fire the clip" plugin both use seperate containers for the setup process. Just like the Download Manager, put in the activation code and install the plugins. Make sure that Cubase is not running, or you will encounter issues. When installed, they should show up in the correct folders. Had to read the manual for the controls on “Fire the clip”, as there wasn’t any settings loaded. But, it worked pretty good right out of the box. I inserted it into some mastering projects, turned the dial and then made some settings of my own. Sounds almost as good as a “Maximizer”.

All sorted, Living-C got the appropriate emails over.