The annual Cubase Sale has started and we have good news for everyone who has already updated

OK! That’s definitely not there!

We will have a look at the issue with the missing vouchers on Monday with our licensing team and fix it. Don’t worry.

2 Likes

Yes I have the same issue here. Upgraded then eventually sorted out the activation and still no vouchers.

…and I can’t see the vouchers tab in my account.

Same here, none of the new vouchers are visible for me. Hope it gets sorted soon.

I totally agree with you. It’s not necessarily Steinberg’s fault as much as it is my distaste at having to abide by an off-product website by having to create another login and password. This means that now I have to keep track of 1 more thing on my computer (and in my head) Look, it’s great that Steinberg is making these available to us, I just wish it could have been integrated into the Cubase eco-system.

Excellent offer, especially (for me) the new instruments. All working well, thanks Steinberg!

I don’t see anything either. I just upgrade to Cubase 12 pro a day ago. Hopefully this issue will get fixed :slight_smile:

I have to concur about all the voucher complaints - geez,it’s free. Yes it can be a bit of process to get the software installed but - it’s free. They didn’t have to give us anything.
I downloaded the CS80 - very nice indeed. Worth the 20 min to get it download, installed and authorized.
FYI- I purchased my upgrade yesterday and today I saw the vouchers in my account. Only reason I saw them today was due to being on this forum - had no idea there were any vouchers.

1 Like

To all that have issues activating Cubase 12 upgrade may be due to having a 2nd email account.
At one point I needed to create a new profile (can’t remember why - maybe something to do with forum update). Anything related to Cubase 12 went to my new email.

Very cool! Another reason why I’m proud to be family with the BEST music software company (and people) out there!!! Thank you Steinberg for ALL you do for ALL of us!

With all the licensing software required it makes me miss the days of Warez. All this Bloatware is no fun.
Nice extras but integrating them to Steinberg licencing would be a nice touch. X

Edit: I’d like plug devs to integrate their licensing with Stienberg, please. :slight_smile:

Cool! I may grab that one then.

The issue with the missing vouchers should be fixed by now. Please let me know if you still can’t see the voucher tab.

2 Likes

Works here for me, Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I confirmed my steinberg page, but I can’t see my vouncher tab yet…

You should see the vouchers by now.

All vouchers are now visible. Thanks for sorting it out, much appreciated.

1 Like

Yep, everything now showing. Many thanks.

1 Like

Now I can see vouchers! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like