Italics:
Text
Underline:
Text

with url, b, i and u

best :slight_smile:
b

+1

Actually it seems to work, just did not seem to work for me initially… no worries!

It would be pretty rare for it to be a hardware problem if the servers are up and running for a time, then go down or (not respond) for a while. (I worked occasionally on network and LAN support in a past life). :smiley:

I noticed that the servers (including the main website) go down from time to time, but never seem to completely fail (the old phpbb did give the occasional critical error though). Check your load balancing first, then your raid setup… as both of these can severly affect performance (ie… network traffic) if configured wrong. Once when working at a small company, when a backup was running, ALL access, whether network or internet slowed to a crawl.

There are possibly other network issues like the age of the network software that controls group policies and permissions, email and remote access.

From personal observation I’ll see all performance die on almost a daily basis. So you might be able to find a pattern, and check to see if anything is scheduled to run at those times.

(I hope I’m not being too invasive. I’ll always have a little tech support in me.) :wink:

Moin,

Avatar check. Can´t decide for a proper picture, so I took the stupid one.

I think that this avatar is “you” Christian D. :sunglasses:

I miss some of thev emicons from the old forum, like the D’OH!

It works after all!

SOME of it works … but no control over size.

er … though I care enough to Mention it … I’m not seriously commited to fussing about it.

Getting used to this new fangled forum thing, took a day (age related?) but it’s actually quite good.

+2
{‘-’}

Change is inevitable. Only thing is, this Forum LOOKS quite ugly

I agree! I wanted it darker and with the posters / avatars on the left (as options)!

BTW - Welcome to the new forum Doug! Cool you got your old signature back.

Tony

Hi to all of you guys and girls.

Got here as well, though not a “Grand Senior Member” anymore.
Well, WTH :wink:

Quite agree with both, Doug

Hi there Christian!!! how ya doin’ ? :slight_smile:

Moin Moin Christian !
So … we finally meet again … in a Steinberg forum … after all these years …
:sunglasses:

( … and I also chose the stupid one :wink: )

Peace, Jan

dada I think you or someone require an elevation to “mod” status

I love the big bang theory …