The Future of Cubasis Mixing Work Flow

What I would love to see is a more stream lined mixing workflow. The only reason I keep Auria pro around is for mixing. Cubasis as sweet as it is and as good as it sounds has a sloppy mixing workflow. We need floating windows and effect slots that stay on the faders. There is nothing more irritating than while mixing trying to gain stage your plug in and not have the ability to see your master fader without having to X out of the plug in then pull the mixer back up see the level hit the e button go back in the plug in gain stage some more repeat until your happy. Auria has the most efficient, professional mixing board on iOS. Buy them out give the guy a job and take the mixer lol. Seriously do so. Once I start mixing in Auria I set my locators pull up the mixing window I don’t have to exit the mixer window until the mix is complete. Other than that I have enjoyed watching cubasis grow. My first daw was Nuendo 3 so I’m at home with Steinberg. The second image is an example of what my mind sees for the future of Cubasis. Create send tracks then let the “e button” become the home for send levels.

1 Like

Agree completely.

I would (and have) said that we need support for track meters and plug-in controls in the Cubasis Mackie protocol implementation. Much like Pump’s points about the Cubasis mixing UI, the lack of these functions detracts in a significant way from the efficiency of the Cubasis workflow when using a mixing control surface.

1 Like

I asked too for a better metering system, input in particular, in another thread.
I also would apreciate the option to keep effects open when changing tracks and views…

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know.

The more that this community of committed users consistently makes these points, the more the product managers will understand the importance of them.

I’m in the software business. This is how products advance. You listen to your customers.

1 Like