The HUB Enhancements
If The HUB is going to be part of cubase, how about making it more useful for us? Here are just a few things that would improve it.
- The ability to hide the left side. I work offline much of the time. No need to see it.
- Button to clear the list.
- Ability to sort the list.
- Add Save Date and Time to the File Name in a separate column.
- Ability to filter on the name or date range.
- Option to show only the last updated version. Example if you have a project called REC and you have 10 versions REC-01 - REC-10. Show only REC-10.
- My templates should not be called MORE. They are My Saved Templates.
- The HUB should follow the theme of the interface. Should have a FOCUS line around and have in the color of the FOCUS set in preferences. Have the same color as the project window.
- Ability to Shift-Click to select a block to remove them. Same thing for Option Click to select for delete.
Anyway, just a start. I am sure others have more ideas.