The list of best plugins decided by users is...

ya, always a good thing.

Hi Andrew.
I grabbed myself a set of the complete PCM Native bundle and have never regretted it for a single moment. You get 14 separate effects and whilst some are a little exotic (Resonant Chords) the delays are very nice indeed and the reverbs are gorgeous with stacks of preset starting points & you effectively get a complete PCM96 unit in software that has a very low CPU hit. Even if you also have the UAD 224XL & the superb ReLab LX480 these are a great buy because the lexicon algos have evolved over the years & the PCM96 is the cleanest yet can be very dense & fizzy if needs be.
I find that for best results use the power of sidechains and experiment with adding a compressor or a gate after the reverb unit, and triggering the dynamics processor via sidechain - you can use this on a vocal by sending the vocal to the reverb, and adding a compressor after it which is keyed from the original dry signal. This will prevent the reverb from swamping the vocal (and also works well with delays too).

BUt I digress - these are well worth getting.,

Check out Reactor Prism, it’s similar in that it does a kind of physical modelling which creates great percussive and melodic instruments. I really like it although it’s controls are not as intuitive as I’d wish.

what in the **** did I just read

Hey thanks Neil,
I don’t think it will take much arm twisting for me to buy this bundle. I just need to earn the bucks first :neutral_face:
I have no other reverbs than the stock Cubase reverbs and when I see 50% off of bundles I tend to go weak in the knees

Virtual Guitarist 2, Hypersonic 2, Stylus RMX. unfortunately VG2 nor HS2 work on new MAC OSX versions :frowning: