The misery of VST Plugins, locations and blacklisting [english version]

Hello my dears,

Please do not be angry, I know that the topic of locations and blacklisted VST plugins has been discussed here in the forum.
I’ve read a lot and followed many instructions, but I just can not keep up. So sorry, that I open another thread to it. :confused:

I have several VST plugins as .dll files. So far, Cubase 6 was running on my old notebook (already Windows 10) and that worked wonderfully.
Now I have a new Windows 10 computer on which I have Cubase 6 installed.
On the old system I simply copied the VST plugins into the folder C:/Program Files/Steinberg/Cubase 6/VstPlugins and everything was fine.
However, on the new PC I copy the plugins into this folder as well as in C:/Program Files/Steinberg/VSTplugins and C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\Vstplugins and C:/Users/rocky/AppData/Roaming/Steinberg/VST2 and VST3 and C:/Program Files/Common Files/Steinberg/VST2 and VST3.
But none of the plugins are loaded.
Also, a completely different location, which I have specified in Cubase under “Devices, plugin information” is ignored.
Then I read that plugins can be put on this blacklist.
And it seems like there are all the plugins on it which I have tried to copy to all these locations. So, EVERY plugin gets blacklisted. And in Cubase 6 they do not show up in the Plugin Manager (there is not “blacklist” tab).
Now I do not want to just delete something in this blacklist xml file or even remove the whole file, because I do not know what happens then.

Honestly, I’m completely unsure which files are going where, why everything ends up on the blacklist and what I can do there. :confused:
Does anybody know what to do?