The option to dock the Channel Settings in the lower zone

Hi!

I’d really like the lower zone and how easy it is to hide and show that with a key command.

What I think would be awesome is if you could make it possible to dock the Channel Settings-window to the lower zone so you don’t have to have that window floating around somewhere. Lots of floating windows makes things harder to find what you want and to have the ability to dock things (Channel Settings for a start) to the lower zone would be just awesome.

…To select a channel and then just press “D” (which is my key command for hiding/showing the lower zone) whenever you want quick access to everything that’s happening on that specific channel…

The feature feels so “right” I’m almost surprised it’s not already in there! :wink:

I found this thread because I was searching to see if docking the edit channel windows was an option. I agree that it feels like a very natural behavior for the application and so I’m bumping your thread in hopes that it is seen!

But the new channel section to the far left does that. It gives you some or all of the settings in the other window. No?

Yes and no… it’s definitely a welcome improvement but it’s a bit squished compared to the edit channel window itself.