the volume control adjusted to 0 ( Cubase 6.5.5 / UR22

Hey.
When I’ve recorded midi and want to listen afterwards, so has the volume control adjusted to 0. When I adjust the volume up again so scratchy sound and goes down to 0 again. This has happened when I use Groove Agent One and Spectrasonics Omnisphere.
I use ASUS Laptop i7 / 6GB / Win7 / Cubase 6.5.5 / Steinberg UR22. Everything is upgraded to the newest versions. I have also seen that no automation is enabled. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thank you. Best Regards, Ulf

Not sure if this is it, but I know while working in the Arrange Window/Project Window, that if you try to adjust, say the volume levels (from to your left area) as you have the selected/highlighted track (say EZDrummer VSTi drum track), the level change won’t stay, or won’t have any affect…but if you go to the mixer window view and adjust the level there, directly from the VSTi channel/track, the level change will stay put.

Hi Sync, thanks for your reply.
I think I understand what you mean, but this is not the problem I think. When I turn up the volume, the sound is dirty and doesnt sound nice at all, and after that it turns to level 0 again. I have tried to adjust in the mixer and in the VSTi . The sam problem occurs. I have forced Pro Agent One to make this happen ( go to level 0, and sometimes i dont have to do anything loud or advanced. It turns to 0. And sometimes i push the buttons like a hardrockdrummer, and when I stop. THEN the level turns to 0. Stange!!??