The VST Bridge is a nice surprise!

Some yeas ago I had to give op many of my plugins because of a system upgrade - I think it was. Some days ago I loaded up a song from far far away in the past, the days of Cubase VST. Yes, thats long time ago. :slight_smile: I used the Cubase SX3 to import it and then opened it in Cubase 6. The SX3 stated there was a Model-E plugin missing. So I thought, yes, I have that CD somewhere. And I downloaded a new installer from Steinberg (Support > Download Archive (FTP Server)), putted in the CD and started the installer. All went fine and then I started Cubase 6 - and there it was! After all these years I was looking at the Model-E plugin. Great. Well, then I started installing all my good old stuff. What a great feeling.

Model-E
SupaPhaser
Karlette
A1
Dcota
Groove Agent
Xphraze
Neon
cs40
Virtual Electric Guitar
Virtual Acoustic Guitar
Virtual Guitarist Electric Edition
Plex
VoiceMachineGenerator
VoiceMachineProcessor

There was some pops and cracks in the VoiceMachine, But I could replace it with the Antares Harmony Engine, and with smaller modifications I was up and running.

I am having problems with the Dcota interface - the knobs are not moving but the mouse movements make changes.

The only plugin that did not show up in Cubase 6 was the JX16, but it works in Cubase SX3.

This was a great surprise for me.

:smiley: